Strengthening Our Resolve:
The 17th Annual ACR-GNY Conference
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
New York Law School
185 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013
Please see our conference highlights below + our list of confirmed panels. Look for more information soon…but be sure to take advantage of the early bird registration while you can!
2018 Conference Highlights Include:
· Address by Senator George Mitchell. Following his remarks, the Senator will be interviewed on
stage by Brian Lehrer of WNYC
· ADR Achievement Award Honoree – Marvin Johnson, Founder, Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution
· ADR Achievement Award Honoree – Charlotte Carter, Past-Executive Director, New York State Dispute Resolution Association (NYSDRA)
· Cocktail Reception Speaker – Stephanie Gendell, Associate Executive Director, Policy and Advocacy, Citizens' Committee for Children
· 15 Concurrent Panel Sessions and Workshops!
· Pre-Conference Evening Program and Cocktail Reception at JAMS on June 4 featuring Dr. Heather Ann Thompson, Pulitzer Prize Winning Author of Attica: Blood in the Water
Up to 6.0 hours of NY CLE credit, including the new Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias credit.
Early bird rates are available through May 11 on our registration page - but you can save even more by becoming an ACR-GNY member first!
. . . .